It is thought that more than 30 million people in North America suffer from sleep disorder, but 80% remain undiagnosed and untreated.
19% of females and 34% of males who snore each night, have sleep apnea.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Sleep Apnea?
If you answer "often" or "sometimes" to most of these, you may suffer from Sleep Apnea.
- Snoring, interrupted by pauses in breathing (apnea)
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Gasping or choking during sleep
- Restless sleep
- Intellectual deterioration
- Poor judgement/concentration
- Memory loss
- Nocturnal angina
- Large neck/girth
(>17" in men, >16" in women)
- Oropharyngeal crowding
- Morning headaches
- Sexual dysfunction
The Sleep Management Group offers support and
education in the field of obstructive sleep disorders.
Our Services Include:
- Medical professionals specially trained in the field of sleep medicine
- A full range of high-quality, state-of-the-art equipment for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Ongoing client education, information and support services
- Treatment solutions tailored to the needs of the individual
- Convenient hours and locations
- Trial periods to test the equipment at home
- Flexible payment options
- Insurance quotes
- Liaison, as a registered vendor, with the government's Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
The Sleep Management Group (SMG) was formed to meet the rapidly growing need for support and education in the field of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
We work closely with our clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the support needed to achieve positive outcomes. SMG is focused on creating success stories.
Our staff are highly qualified Respiratory Therapists, CPAP Therapy Specialists and Nurses with many years of experience in the field of sleep medicine. Education, training, and on-going support services are a vital part of SMG’s client-centered focus. As healthcare professionals we understand the unique needs of our clients and are dedicated to providing workable solutions. SMG works closely with clients to help you choose products and accessories that will optimize your comfort and compliance levels, and suit your individual needs.